Kakao Customer Service Main
If you haven't logged in to KakaoTalk on your PC for a while, you'll not be able to see messages for period you haven't logged in.
Your unread messages are stored for up to 3 days and are deleted permanently for privacy purposes.
You can view your previous chats from your mobile if you have frequently used KakaoTalk on your mobile.
If you wish to view previous chats on your PC, you can subscribe to Talk Drive BETA.
Your KakaoTalk will automatically log in and lock.
For security reasons, you will need to enter your password in order to unlock.
You can also enable the 'Log in and unlock' option after logging in.
Anyone who uses KakaoTalk v9.9.5 (PC v3.4.3/Mac 3.0.8)
and above can use the QR code to log into KakaoTalk in PC (or Mac) without having to enter their Kakao Account email address.
Log into KakaoTalk with QR codes using the methods below.
1) Open KakaoTalk for PC (or Mac)
2) Select login with QR code
3) Open the QR code reader in mobile KakaoTalk
4) Scan the QR code displayed in your PC (or Mac)
5) Select whether you are logged in or not
6) Register your device if your device has not yet been registered
How to scan the QR code
1) Open mobile KakaoTalk
2) Select the scanner from the upper right search menu or the More menu
Click here for further information on Boards.