Kakao Customer Service Main
Casino World Championship
Casino World Championship Category
Casino World Championship Main
CWC has two types of game rules: CASH GAME and SIT-N-GO.
- CASH GAME: This is a general game, you can join and exit the game at any time.
1) Tournament type game, yoy can participate by paying BUY-IN (participation fee).
2) During the tournament, you will lose when all chips you have.
3) In order to receive the reward, you have to reach a certain rank.
4) The current ranking can be checked in TOURNAMENT menu.
You will pay the same amount as the bet of the previous player.
If the previous person selects check, the same check will be done.
This is an action to bet without betting on your turn.
If the person behind you raises, you must call and fold.
You can raise it again.
The betting way that betting more money than when the previous person is betting.
However, to raise, you have to pay at least as much as the previous person's betting money in addition.
If you bet 10, you must raise at least 10 + 10.
Abandons the current game.
It is the lowest order from the top.
- High card: Unmatched card
- One Pair: If two cards have the same number
- Two Pair: Two pairs of cards with the same number of cards.
- Triple: If 3 cards are the same number
- Straight: If 5 numbers are continuous regardless of pattern
- Flush: If the five cards have the same pattern
- Full House: Triple and One Pair
- Four Card: If all four digits are the same
- Straight Flush: A straight flush with the same pattern
- Royal Flush: 5 pieces of the same 10, J, Q, K, A
※ Highest pattern order: ♠ > ◆ > ♥ > ♣
※ Highest number order: A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2
There are two types of values in CWC: Chips and Gems.
CWC is a basic value required for the game progress.
To participate in the upper stage, you need a certain amount of chips or more.
If there is not enough chips, you can charge chips by using Gems.
Gems can be obtained through payment.