Kakao Customer Service Main
1 [Connection Issues] A message that says "Unstable network connection. If the issue continues, please contact Customer Service" appears.Check the following if you receive a message that reads "Unstable network connection. If the issue continues, please contact Customer Service".
1. Check your network connection.
2. Go to Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites > Sites and try the following.
1) Uncheck "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone".
2) Add "*.kakao.com" as a trusted website.
3) If the same issue occurs after trying no. 2 above, delete URLs related to "cmail.kakao.com".
3. Go to Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Delete... > Check "Preserve Favorites website data", "Temporary Internet files and website files", "Cookies and website data" and delete.
4. Go to Internet Options > Security > Click "Reset all zones to default level" and press "OK".
5. Install Daum Cleaner > Manage PC > Press the "Toolbar/IE add-ons" tab and delete anything that looks suspicious.
6. Disable any suspicious programs.
▶ [Internet Explorer] users
Go to Settings > Manage add-ons > Check the ActiveX that was loaded, and change all modules other than those provided by Daum Communications Corp., Kakao Corp., Adobe Systems Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, Sun Microsystems, Inc. and Shockwave Flash Object to do not use.
▶ [Chrome] users
Go to More tools > Extensions > disable suspicious programs.
7. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Uninstall suspicious programs.
8. Delete Chrome extensions.
Ex) Allow-Control-Allow-Origin: *
You can enjoy a more secure Kakao Mail if you update your browser to the latest version.
1. Why do I have to upgrade my browser?
- You can enjoy a more secure internet if you use an upgraded version which is faster, more stable and more secure.
- You must upgrade to the latest version to use Kakao Mail, which uses the latest language to provide a more secure service.
2. Click the upgrade link below to upgrade each browser.
- Internet Edge
- Chrome (Requires Chrome 80 or above)
- Firefox (Requires Firefox 73.0.1 or above)
- Safari (Requires Safari 13.0.5 or above)
※ Close all browsers and open Kakao Mail after upgrading your browser.
If a restricted access message is shown in the compose email or service access screen, this means that your ID has been used to violate the service operation policy and has been temporarily restricted from using the service.
The ID may be prohibited from all services if it is repeatedly used in the service inappropriately.
Check the email sent from Kakao for details.
Kakao Mail applies protection policies to IDs that may have been used to send spam mails.
Protection policies are applied when a spam recipient submits a report and the account in question has been found to have been used to send the spam mail.
Please contact Customer Services if you did not sent a spam mail but are unable to use your ID.