Kakao Customer Service Main
However, contacts are deleted in different ways depending on whether you use the PC or mobile version. Please use the following as reference.
1. How do you delete contacts from the PC version
- Press the profile image in the contacts list, select the contact you wish to delete, and press the "Delete" button on the upper menu to delete.
- Hover your mouse over the contacts list to see the "Trash" icon. Press the icon to delete.
- Click the contacts list to see the detailed pop-up. Click the "Trash" icon at the bottom left to delete.
2. How do you delete contacts from the mobile version
- Press the profile image in the contacts list, select the contact you wish to delete, and press the "Trash" icon on the bottom toolbar to delete.
- Swipe the contacts list from right to left and click the "Delete" button to delete.
- Click the contacts list to see the detailed pop-up. Click the "Trash" icon in the bottom toolbar to delete.
Deleted contacts are moved to Trash and can be restored before the Trash is emptied.
However, information in the Trash will be deleted after one year.
However, you can only import contacts that are in csv file format.
① Access the Kakao Mail contact through the PC Version > Click "Import Contacts" on the left-side menu.
② Click "Find File" and select a csv file > Click "Import"
Delete the contact from the contacts list if you do not want to use the auto-complete.
※ The contact must be deleted from the entire contacts list and recently used contacts.
However, emails cannot be composed directly from the contacts list.
You can use the list of recently used contacts to easily add the recipient's email to contacts.
However, the recently used contacts list is deleted automatically after 100 days.