Kakao Customer Service Main
You can send up to 10 photos at a time from your PC.
Make sure your photo is in JPG, JPEG, or PNG format and does not exceed 9MB.
You can also drag and drop to send files.
You can start a group chat by adding friends in a 1:1 chatroom or group chatroom, or create a new group chatroom from the Settings menu in the PC version.
- Select [New Chat] from the Settings menu in the PC version and add friends.
- Select [Invite Friends] from the chatroom settings.
The names of your KakaoTalk friends are based on the names in your mobile contacts.
Since your PC does not have your mobile contacts, the names of your friends may appear differently from those shown in the mobile version.
On your mobile device, go to More > Settings > Friends and enable "Match Names" to sync names between your mobile device and PC.
You can add friends only in the mobile version.
However, you may select [Add Friend], [Block] or [Report Spam] if someone who is not your friend sends you a message.
The features synced between the mobile version and PC version in real time and every 10 minutes are as follows:
[Features synced in real time]
- Register or deregister PC
- Send/receive messages
- Create 1:1 chatrooms
- Report spam in 1:1 chatrooms
- Create group chatrooms
- Leave group chatrooms
[Features synced every 10 minutes]
- Change profile image/name/status message
- Add friends on mobile device
- Block friends (on mobile device or PC)
- Add to/remove from favorites
- Change names of friends in Contacts on mobile device
- Chatroom names
- Chatroom images
- Unregister from KakaoTalk
Try again. If you continue to experience difficulty, remove and reinstall the program.
If it still doesn't work, run a virus check.
KakaoTalk cannot be executed if the file has been tainted due to a virus or external program.