I'm not the person in trouble. But one of my family members/acquaintances has been subject to service restrictions/temporary measures/user protection measures. What should they do?
Kakao shall be unable to provide membership status to third parties based on its discretion. And, it is required for the person who is in trouble must make inquiries to us.
We sincerely ask the actual user of the relevant mobile phone numbers for filing an inquiry at our Homepage Contact.
A consultation will be conducted in the following methods. Please contact us through the Inquire link below even though the process bothers you.

Homepage Contact https://cs.kakao.com/requests

[For more details about our Operation Policy, please refer to the page below.]
• Kakao Operation Policy https://www.kakao.com/policy/oppolicy?lang=en
• KakaoTalk Operation Policy